Please ensure you fully understand these terms and conditions before placing an order with us. If you do not fully understand these terms and conditions, please do not place an order and instead email us awith your concerns.
Placing an order with us, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Payment options. We offer two types of checkout: Card payments handled by Stripe and Paypal Checkout. We do not personally handle any of your card details. For PayPal users, please see PayPal’s User Agreement:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-fullWe can also accept direct bank transfer in exceptional circumstances, but please email us first to confirm arrangements.
2. PayPal Checkout orders will be shipped to the address provided to us by PayPal. You are responsible for ensuring the delivery address registered with PayPal is correct. If you notice an issue after completing your order, please contact us immediately to notify us. We will not be responsible for any order that is lost due to incorrect shipping information being provided at checkout.
3. Pre-order shipping addresses. If you expect that your delivery address will change in the period before your order is delivered, please notify us before placing your order so that we are able to make arrangements to confirm your shipping address at the time the order ships.
4. All orders are subject to acceptance by Auza. If for any reason we are unable to accept an order, you will be refunded in full and notified by email.
5. Pre-order cancellations. With small companies like Auza, pre-orders can be an extremely useful way of providing the final investment required to finish the production of stock. As Wave Packets is our first module and has required significant personal investment to design and produce, we will be using the money from pre-orders to cover the final costs of the modules production as well as investing into our second batch of modules. As such, please allow up to 30 days for us to issue a refund.
6. Direct pre-sales are currently only available within the United Kingdom. Due to the additional logistics of managing global shipping, we are currently only taking pre-orders for UK customers. However, Wave Packets will be available to order through major EU and US retailers imminently. For all other regions, please email us to enquire about a direct order or recommend your favourite local modular stores.
7. Pre-Sale delivery period. Our current expected shipping date is July 14th 2021, however Wave Packets is in the final stages of testing and we want to make sure it is absolutely perfect when our customers receive it. If production is held up for any reason, we reserve the right to take up to 1st September to ship pre-sales.
8. Minor design changes. Global supply chains are currently heavily affected by delays caused by the global Covid-19 pandemic. As such, if any aesthetic part of the module (knobs, lightguides etc) is not available or has an unacceptably long delivery time, we reserve the right to make reasonable, limited changes to the aesthetic of the module, whilst choosing the closest, reasonable alternative possible. Additionally, we reserve the right to make minor adjustments to aspects of the design such as panel notation as we see fit if we believe it to constitute a design improvement.
9. Damaged goods. Your order will be packed with the utmost care, but in the event that it arrives damaged, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt and include images of the damage and packaging. If a claim of damaged goods is confirmed as valid by us, we will offer a replacement or refund upon return of the goods.
10. Upon delivery of your order, you the customer become responsible for any damage to the module. Any damage resulting from accident or misuse will not be covered by the limited one-year warrantee, full details and limitations of which will be documented in the product manual, a link to which will be provided with your module.
11. By placing an order, you agree that we may use your name, address, telephone, and email to contact you regarding your order.
UK Company Registration: 13230882
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org